Friday, May 18, 2007

The best present......


The best present that I received and I can’t forget is present from my mother. It’s not too expensive, but it’s so sumptuous to me. Every year my mother celebrate my birthday with my family, but this year my mother give me a bracelet and some advise to me before I go back to college. On that day my mother sends me at Pekeliling. Before we went to Pekeliling my mother bring me to Pizza Hut at The Mall. My mother orders my favorites pizza. My favorite pizza is thai seafood pizza. After we finished the lunch we went to window shopping at The Mall, after that my mother looking for something was interesting to give my present. My mother gives a bracelet to me. It was beautiful and color of my bracelet is my favorite color blue……..then my mother wearing the bracelet to me at the bracelet shop. When my mother wears my bracelet my mother give some advise to me she said wear the bracelet until I died other than that my mother said don’t forget all the sacrificial from her……study smart and she love me very much. When my mother gives some advice I want cry but I try to stop crying because many people beside me. After that my mother sends me to Pekeliling. When bus start engine I cry, and my mother persuade me. On that day I felt so difficult back to the college and I don’t want go home.

The best present that I give is wallet to my special friend…..because I never give a present to him. I give him a wallet because I want he don’t forget me went he open the wallet that I give. Actually I don’t know what I want to give him, when I went to window shopping with my friend I look many things interesting to give to him. After I survey than I make decision to give him a wallet. On him birthday I give the present to him. After that I never look he used the wallet that I give….now I look he used the wallet that I give….when I see he used my wallet, I’m so happy…until now….  I think it’s enough to me to tell about the present that I give to him, and I hope he take care the wallet that I give to him….. 



No comments: