Saturday, May 26, 2007

My first crush........(",)


ASSALAMUALAIKUM.......today I want a talk about my first crush.......
My first crush when I was in form 2 in 2001 and he was n form 5.I like my friend brother Alia, he name is Haikal.He is a handsome guy.I lke he eyes,smiles,ayebrown and everything that he hasWhen i like him I don't want tell anyone include my friend and Haikal.I think if I tell my friend maybe she don't want friend with me and don't like me..on that time I'm a new student in my school.
When first day I meet he I'm not feeling with him. Sometimes at morning I live in Alia house because at morning I have an activity in school and I went to school at evening. When I meet him we shared experience together.One day when I saw he face I feel I like him very much.Sometimes I went to school at morning because I want to see him.One day my school have a competition,he give me a spirit and he give me a belt.all my friend saw that he give me a belt include Alia....
All my friend said that he likes me include Alia,on that time I'm so happy because I like him to. One day Alia takes my picture from my wallet without my permission and give to her brother,but I'm not anry with Alia.After he graduete from form 5 it's difficult to me to see he face, to hear he voice and look's he smiles again...When I was in form 5 my friend told me that he married with my friend cousin and have one daugther.When I know about that Iwas dissaponted.A few pass after my friend told about that I see him at shopOn that time I want a go home and he want a buy something....when I saw he face I'm just smile with him. After that I don't like him anymore and don't want a see Haikal and don't want to know about him.
That's all about my first crush,actually the namein my stories is not true because I don't want my friend include Haikal know that how much I like him.Until now I don't see Haikal with he family.I HOPE HE HAPPY WITH HE FAMILY......and hope my friend not read my blog because I don't want they all know about that.....

1 comment:

saranggeyo said...

nobody...wants to comment me.....