Friday, May 25, 2007

My mother................


I want to talk about my mother.......
I have a mother and father, and I have 5 siblings including me.....I'm the eldest. My mother working as a clerk at Shah Alam and my father working as a security guard at Cheras....actually he is a pensioner soldier. I have 2 youngest sister's and 2 younger brother's. Ilove my siblings especially my youngest brother now he in standard 4. My second second youngest sister now study in IPT, and my my third youngest sister studying in form 4, and my two youngest brother's now in form 2 and standard 4.
Everone have a mother....including me...I love my mother to because of she I can see world and I can learn A B C.....and I can be independent person. I love my mom cook's especially my mom tom yam...and rendang...Now I'm 20years old, when I remaind when I was child, I was disapointed with myself.Because i'm not very closed with my mother and I'm so stubborn.I don't want to lesson my mother advice.When I was child I live with my grandmother, that's why I'm not very closed with my mother.When my grandmother passed away I with my mother very closed until now...My mother is a hardworking person.Even she have a problem's she still happy.She don't want anyone to know about her problem's include my father and me...
When i was in standard 3 or standard 4, I take my mother money without her permission,until now she don't know about that...Iwant to tell about that but I'm so scared,because my mother belive me and we shared a problem's together. My mother don't like a person who he or she make a problem or guilty wiyh she and don't want to tell her about that, it can make she angry with us and I think if I tell about that maybe my mom don't want to apologizes me and she disapointed with me...Now I don't know what to do..
If my mother read my blog I want to apologizes with you because I take your money without your permission it is because I want to buy anything at school and by something that not have a benefit to me.I'm so disapoiunted with my behaviour on that time....after that until now I don't and never do the same thing until now...and I want you to know that how much I love you and I promise to you that I'm here study hard and study smart....Sometimes you ask me would I want to sent you at house folk's? and my answer is I want you to know that I don't want to sent you at house folk's, and I promise want to take care of you even I getting married mom....I love you so much...and I miss you mom....I hope you BELEIVE ME mom...

No comments: