Tuesday, May 29, 2007

About me


I'm the citizen of Malaysia......now I'm 20 years old,but not to old ok.....Now I'm syudying my study at Kuantan.I'm from Selangor.....I like to reading a novel,listening radio,eat, and anything that can make me happy always and smiles always....my date of birth on 2/3/1987.....don't forget to give me a present...hehehehehe...I was born in Negeri Sembilan.........I have 5 sibling's including me...I'm the eldest...It's difficult to me to take care all my brother's and my sister's becuse they all so stubborn like me...hehehehe.......My favourite artist is VE especially Lah...because I like the way he make a song like Kerna sayang....it's so sweet song......I like to wacth Korean drama like full house,my girl....and many thing's.......I like my mom cook's....it's so delicious......This is the first time I'm joined this blog......Actually I don't know what to do......
I f i I go to hostel,I sleep....then I think better I sit here and do my homework write? like do my blog or check my e mail or friendster....hehehehee....

No comments: