Friday, June 1, 2007

Assalamualaikum....


Today I want to talk about my chatting.This is a title of our assigment.I joint to make an e-mail after I came to KPTM.It is because before this I don't knw how to make an e-mail or chatting.After I came here than I learn how to make an e-mail and chatting with my friend.I have yahoo e-mail,friendster and my space.I make all my e-mail last year,but I'm not active with my e-mail.Now I'm active with my e-mail and my friendster.
I won't forget the situation when I chatting with my friend.Last week I chat with my friend she is my classmate.On that day miss ask my class to went to lab to make our blog,then we go.After I check my blog then finished my blog I check my friendster.I chat with my friend,my friend is behind me...hehehehe....She sent a testimoni to me.Then I reply her message...it's so funny because we figth each other.......but on real life we not figthing each other.It's can make I laughng when I read the message.Many my friend laughing with our situation,because afeter we reply our message than we said that I or she had reply her message.On that day my friend make her blog for 4 times...bacause she forgot her password........hehehe...I'm so pitty with her.I told her that never give up to do her blog.If I told to my sister's about this situation maybe she laughing to me and said that I'm crazy.Sometimes I don't know what to I'm going say to all of my friend when I sent a message....because we meet everydy at class and hostel,sometimes I just say hi to them....
I think that's all about my experience because I don't have any idea now......I want a go home.....Today I'm going back to my home...to stay with my mother because my mother live alone at my house because my father with my siblings went a holiday yesterday.....

1 comment:

misz_A said...

i'm asking your chatting experience in something like IRC/YM laaaa..not friendster laaa... ;P