Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hai........


Actually I have one experience chatting with my friend......I have a friend.Now she stdying in New Zealand......Actually she is my best friend.We lost contact after I we finished our standard in school.Her name is Farhan Nasrah.She is a kind girl and very clever.

After I finished my class I went to lab to chat with her........I miss her....Just imagine for a long time we not meet and contact each other now we can change idea and opinions like when we in school........Now she 20years old her eyes,face same like when we in school.....her attitude same,actually she like's laugh,smiles and she is a kind person and clever girl.I think some people when study in overseas her or he can change the attitude,but not my friend.......
Other than that we chat about people in New Zealand,best place in New Zealand and many things in there.Actually my mother like to go New Zealand that's why I ask him about New Zealand.hehehehehe.....

Now I'm busy with my class and on 18th June I have final exam and tomorrow I have a quizes for my english subject.I hope I pass my english subject and can get A for my english subject for this semester

No comments: