Saturday, June 16, 2007

assalamualaikum...


I’m happy always……especially when all that I want or wish come true and get and on my birthday and many things. I f I don’t get what I want I’m feel not better and sad. I want to tell about the situation that I won’t forget until now.

I’m so happy on my birthday because it has many memories that I get either it’s bad or happy. I’m happy if my friend’s and my family remember my birthday especially my mother. This year I get many present from my friend, parent and my special friend. This year I get many frames from my friend’s. One day my friend’s make a birthday party to me and my friend’s who celebrate on February and March. We celebrate last semester before final. My friend’s throw water on all birthday girl’s including me. The water mixture with softlan, salt, flour, shampoo and flower. We celebrate on night at 10.00pm on Friday before we have final exam. On that day I’m not expect that my friend’s want make a birthday party. After we eat and celebrate the birthday, the entire birthday girl’s throw an egg’s to my entire friends who plan for the birthday party especially the leader. I’m so happy on that day, it was fun.

Other than that I get a special present from my special friend. I want keep in my heart……and I think I don’t want to tell anyone because the present was special to me hehehehe….I miss he so much. On that day I’m so happy

I have many things that can make me happy but I think it’s enough to me to tell on my blog because I want to make a new post. I wrote this situation because on that time I’m always smile and I think I want rewind the same things, because I won’t forget the memories.

No comments: