Thursday, June 21, 2007

When I was in school


As we know all people must go to school to learn, be a good person. I like to go to school, because when I went to school I can meet all my friend's othger than that I want to be a good person, for my family or country...hehehehehe

When I was in school in standard one to form two I like school holiday because I can go went to my village to live with my grandmother and my garandfather. When I was in standard one until form two I'm school in Kuala Lumpur, after that I changed my school in Selangor.
In school I get many memory in school, sometimes it's happy and sometimes it's bad, but I'm not to tell my bad memory......but I want to tell my sweet memory....hahahahaha....When I'm remind's my memory it's can make me happy....

Now let we start.....After I changed my school in form two I'm deputize my school to joint a camping after that I'm deputize for Selangor for the same thing.After that I meet my first crush.......until now I can't forget about that, how we meet, know each other. After that when I'm in form 5 I have a scret admire. It was fun, my secret adnire my classmate until now we friend. All my friend know about that.

When I was in form 4 I take a part time job during the holiday with my friend's to get an extra pocket money. After we get the money.During on Saturday we hang out together went to The Mall, Central Market, Sogo....and everywhere that we want to hang out together......When I was in form two my school finished on 1.55pm because we pray together.

When I was in form two I have my own group....we have about 15 people in my group's. we always together to do something, like loitering, hang out together,make a fun, play together . We play a netball.We joint a netball competition with class and for my school...it was fun and happy when we play together. After form 3 we changed a school, now we only have 6people in a group.
When we form 4 and form5 we deputize my school for a netball team...

I miss all my friend's and environment in school.After I'm finished my school it's difficult to me to meet all my friend to hang out together because we continuing our studies in different college.Sometimes when I'm going back all my friend's not inb their home,sometimes when they all in their home and invite me to go to their home, I'm in my college....So how I want to hang out with my friend's together like when we in school?.........That's all about me...see ya...

No comments: