Thursday, June 21, 2007

Roomate....


I want to tell about my roomate.....
My roomate is a nice person,she very kind with me or other people.........she always smile.......Actually she is my all friend.We meet in school when we on standard one and until now we still friend.We school in Sekolah Kebangsaan Wangsa Melawati.When I'm form one I'm school in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Wangsa Melawati...After that I changed my school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Sentosa.Then we not meet together and lost contact.

When I want to registering for my college I meet she in library.....I'm so happy because we meet again for 5years we lost contact.I meet she with her cousin,her cousin my friend too..when in school I'm very closed with my roomate..I with my roomate have same hobbies....we like to shopping....When I want to shopping at Kuntan Prade we went together to find a new clothes....Before we want to bu the clothes we must survey first,to look the price and find the beatiful clothes than we buy.......Sometimes her boyfriend angry with her but I back up she because we have same hobbies..I like to friend with her because I like to tell my secret with she and she keep my secret.....she not tell anyoneelse...All my friend said that I'm so lucky because I meet she after we lost contact........and I'm so happy because we meet together and she be my roomate.

When I was in standard 6 I always went to her house if I don't do anything.We shared a problem together...........Hopefully we friend's forever

No comments: