Monday, June 11, 2007

The things can bothering me....


The things can bothering me is about my family.It is because when I'm study here I always think about my family problem's.Sometimes I'm scared to far away with my family especially my mother.Because everyday my mother have a problem with her work.All my mother friend's so lazy.Sometimes they give their work to my mom to finished all their work.My mom is not to young to settle all their work especially when they ask my mom to lift a box from third floor to down floor.
Sometimes if I'm going home every Saturday I went to my mom office to help her to finished all my mom work's.Other than that about my father.My father have a high blood,he was a stubborn.We want to bring he went to Hospital but he don't want.Now he get a fever from last week,until now he not very well yet .I don't know what to do with my father because when when my mother bring my father to Clinic all the doctor ask my mother to bring my father at Hospital but my father don't want to go Hospital.He always said that he want died.I'm so scared when my father always said the same thing's to us.
I think I don't have any problem with all my friend include my roommate, and mu classmate.My roommate is my best friend when I was in standard one until now.When I was in form 2 I changed my school and we lost contact.After that we meet again in KPTM when I want to registered for my course ,we meet in Library.On that day I'm so happy because when I came here I have a friend........
That's all about my problem........bye...(",)

No comments: