Thursday, June 21, 2007

Enjoyed with my grandmother and grandfather..


I'm very closed with my grandmother and my grandfather. I love they very much until now, and I miss them so much.But now I can't see my granmoteher cook's,face,hand,kiss and hug she,and sleep together with she, and my grandfather too because they has gone.My grandmother died when I was in form 2 on Saturday 20/1/2001 and my grandfather died when I was in 18 years old on 2005.....It's so sad.....


I want to tell about my memory with them.When I was in school I'm so happy during the holiday because I can going to my village and live with my grandmother and my grandfather.It was fun and I'm enjoyed my holiday....My village in Negeri Sembilan and I was born in there.I like to went my village because if I want anything my grandmother and my grandfather can give to me....if I get I'm so happy..but if I don't get what I want I'm so sad.....My garndmothar don't like if I'm so sad......If I went to my village I with my grandmother went to hospital to take and injection from doctor for my grandmother or make a medical check out.After we went to hospital, we hang out together....likes to buy an ice cream for me or any things else....

On that day I'm so happy because my grandmother give all what I want.Other than that I like my grandmother cook's and she like cooks my favourite food.Sometimes my mother angry with me because I ask my grandmother to buy all the things what I want.Sometimes I shared my experience with her and I ask her not to tell anyone else include my mother and my father...until she died she not tell my parent.One day my grandmother give a present for me, she buy a watch for me.....it's a beautiful watch and I like.My grandmother was choose for me, but the watch is missing until now I can find my watch it so sad..........I'm so disapointed because I can't find the watch.When she in Hospital I'm tace care of she if my mother or my uncle or my untie is bussy and I'm live in Hospital with my grandmother. When I want to went to my village with my family....I heard from my mother untie that my grandmother has gone.......I'm so sad...because I can't see her face for the last time when she still alive and take care of she.....my grandmother died on 7.55am

About my grandfather I like he very much.He like my grandmother too.If he want hang out everywhere he must bring me together.He bring me with he bicycle.Last he carry me when I was in standard 3.My grandfather is a funny person,he always smiles with other people include the person that he don't know.Sometimes he bring me to Seremban,or invite me tyo joint he hang out with my uncle and my untie.If I want to buy anything he can buy for me....I'm so happy if he buy for me.He always tell me about when I was still baby and child.He passed away on January 2005.

Now during Hari Raya I don't like to went to village because the environment in my village is not same like when my grandmother and grandfather still alive...........My garndmother died on 20hari Raya.I always prayed for them and miss them very much and I can't forget my memory with my grandfather.........

No comments: