Friday, June 22, 2007

hello.....


haiiiiiii....So sweet right?.........actually I like this picture and this cartoon....final fantasy.........Because the cartoon's so handsome and so cute..........I want my boyfriend or maybe my husband like this cartoon hehehehehehe if I my boyfriend or my husband face like this cartoon..............I don't know what to say and I want to take care of he and I think I don't give he hang out with other people especially for the girl's even she is he friend's......This picture so romantics.......huhuhuhuhu........In final fantasy...this name for this character is Cloud...he so brave person....When I watch this cartoon I'm not hungry....before that I'm so hungry....hehehehehe......I hope that girl in this picture is me..hahahahahaha.......I think that's all about this picture because I have no idea what's I'm going to say......huuuuuuuu so sweet........I want this cartoon please get he for me?

No comments: