Thursday, June 21, 2007

Working Experience....


Before I'm continuing my studies I'm working at pizza hut for 3months. I'm enjoyed to work there because I can see many and different manner or expression of a person include my manager. I work there as a part time, and get Rm3.00 only for one hour for my salary. Sometimes I get shift morning,evening, or night . Every Saturday and Sunday I must work for 8hour because on that day there many customer comes to eat pizza hut.

In pizza hut I have many memory like I meet my boyfriendand get a new ezperience about working.Somerimes it was fun and sometimes ir was a bad memory to remind's.I f I get shift night or closing I'm so tired because I must clean all the thing in pizza hut like I must wash plate's,bowl and everything....we finished on 1.00a.m. After we finished the closing,sometimes my manager make many pizza hut and we eat together.Sometimes we change pizza with kfc....hehehehe.......it was fun and happy.....after that we can go home.

First day when I work I'm so blur.I don't know what to do and sometimes I'm so lazy to go work.After I know how to do in there I'm so happy because I'm not blur...The things that I won't forget is how I meet my boyfriend in there.On that day I want went to pizza hut with my friend and he call me and ask me for my phone number....after that I give my friend number phone. When he message with my friend than I give my phone number tpo he,than we friend.After we friend he be my boyfriend.

After I get an offer for continuing studies I resigned.Even I resigned when I meet all my friend's in there they not forget me until now.the environment in there is not same when I work's in there, and now I can't get a free pizza hut it so sad......because if I want a pizza I must pay first....not same like when I work's in there. I think that's all about my experience.....bubyeee

No comments: