Saturday, June 16, 2007

What are you frightened of?


I’m scared with ghost and look at mirror at night. I hope when I’m still alive I don’t want to see any ghost because if I see them I’m so scared and I think better I died. I don’t want to look at mirror especially at midnight because when I look at mirror I can imagine that my face is changed and I see a ghost because before this I have an experience about that.

I have an experience to hear ghost voice when I was child in my village, at midnight. It was so scared when I hear the voice, I hug my auntie and after that I sleep. My village is nearby a grave area. If I went to my village I must sleep early on night at 10.00pm, because on that time I don’t like night environment. At night I don’t want look a mirror, sometimes I ask my sister to close the mirror with use cloth include a scarf…..

When I’m continuing my study, my limit to study at 1.00am, after that I sleep. Sometimes my roommate sleeps early before I finished my study she sleeps at 11.00pm or 12.00pm. I study at morning at 5.00am if my roommate study early like 4.am than I’m joined she to study together.

No comments: