Friday, June 22, 2007

haiii missssss


I would like to say thank's to you because you teach me how to create a blogger. Actually I'm enjoyed to create my blog and I enjoyed your class,thanks for teaching me and all my friend's.I like the way you teach us and I still remmember about De Gelora situation between you and.... hehehehehe....Hopefully you help me to pass my final exam last week......I want to tell you about my interview....on that day I'm so scared...Before the interview I have prepared for my interview, like how I want to introduce my self...but when you ask me about my self...I'm forgot what I want to say to you.....Hope you understand...I can't imagine how the real environment when I must attend for interview to get the job......Bubyeeee missssss hope you smiles always because I like your smiles and enjoyed yourself and I will pass my exam........

No comments: