Monday, March 24, 2008

HOW DO YOU OVERCOME YOUR STAGEFRIGHT

How do I overcome my stage fright? First I make my preparation for my presentation like I get the information to the internet, book or make an interview with someone or other else. After I get the information I make my summary. After I finish my summary than I do my practice with my roommate or with my classmate after that I’m practice with myself or in front of mirror. Other than that I do something to overcome my stage fright like I watch television, eat, and many things that I can forgot about my presentation for a while. Other than that I see something that can make me cool and happy. When the days come for my presentation I feel nervous. To avoid my nervous when I speak in front of class I think positive and I’m feeling confident with my presentation. Before I’m present I must have a pieces of paper just small paper to write my information, because it’s easy to me if I’m forgot the words that I’m going to say. That’s all about how I’m do overcome my stage fright.

No comments: