Monday, March 24, 2008

My experience giving informative speech

My title for informative speech for my presentation is about 7 wonders of the world. I have 4 members in my groups. Why we choose 7 wonders is because many all of my friend do not know about the 7 wonders. The 7 wonders of the world is

  • The Grate Wall Of China
  • Christ The redeemer
  • Machu Picchu in Peru
  • Petra in Jordan
  • Taj Mahal in India
  • Chichen Itza in Mexico
  • Coosseum at Rome

I tell about Taj Mahal and Chichen Itza. We use slide show to present our speech. When my turn comes I’m feel uncomfortable and nervous. Because that’s my first presentation for this subject. On that day I can’t think what I’m going to say. And how did I face this situation is I think positive to overcome my stage fright. Before the day that my group present I make my preparation complete. I do my research on Internet and other else. I use a pieces of paper to make my guideline to give speech if I’m forgot the word’s that I’m going to say. After My turn Is finished I’m feel happy and more relax. That’s all about my experience.

No comments: