Monday, March 24, 2008

ENJOY

Hai….

Yesterday I went to enjoy myself with my friend before final and release tension

We went to Teluk Chempedak or TC from morning until afternoon. I with my friend wish that before us finishes our study at here we want hang out together and celebrate together. We enjoy on that day. For the hold day we hang out together. After that we went to Mega Mall, and last destination is night market. In TC we take many pictures, because the environment is beautiful. Other than that we playing kites eat in KFC and many things that we do in TC. We hang out in TC from 10.00 am until 4.30 pm. After that we went to Mega we play bowling. On that day it’s so many people. It’s so fun we enjoy on that day and I feel like I don’t have any assignment that I must complete. After we playing bowling than we went to night market to buy our food for dinner in room, then we go back. We arrived at college at 9.30 pm. If my mom knows about today she must angry with me because I said that next week I have final exam

No comments: