Monday, March 24, 2008

The method that I use in persuading people?

Actually in ENG 276 I have done my presentation to persuade people. On that day I sell HPA product. On that day I use some of my product from the company to show in class. Other than that I bring the catalog to show to my friends about my product. Other than that I bring HPA soap, vitamin and radix to give all of my friends to taste. I tell them about my product. Other than that I tell them about the ingredient of one product. Second I tell them about the benefit of one product. That’s all about my experience to persuading people. If I want to sell a cosmetic product I want to show them how to use the product and make them to believe what I’m said. Other than that I show them our company certificate to make them believe our product. Lastly I can bring customers who use our product to make they all believe my company. I think that’s all about the methods in persuading people.

No comments: