Monday, March 24, 2008

TENSION

I’m so tension because I have a lot of work to do before final exam. Before final I must finish all of my works. Final exam on 31st March until 4th April. For my subject tmd I have 6 chapter to complete. It’s so difficult because this subject is hard to get an A I hope that for this subject I pass. I with my friend divided to finished up together, because it have many question after that as usual we combine together. Other than that this week we have test and quizzes for subject tmk, we must read all chapter. I’m feel uncomfortable because many things that I must think that’s why I’m tension. I must settle all my assignment during this holiday. And my final assignment is English. I must do my blog. It have 5 story that I must do.Actually I don’t have any idea to write for my blog. I feel like I want post again all my blog that I do last semester. But I don’t want to do that because when we post the blog it have the date and time. I think that’s all about this because I want practice my presentation for tomorrow….

No comments: